What’s New at International Market Place
8th Annual International Ukulele Contest and Hula Show (February 9)
Amateur musicians from around the world will gather for the 8th Annual International Ukulele Contest and Hula Show from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Queen’s Court, located on Level 1. Organized by A-list Japanese rock star, Kazuyuki Sekiguchi of the band Sothern All Stars, and his wife Hisako, the competition will feature keiki, teens and adults from Japan and Hawaii. The top three participants from each category will receive a luxury ukulele, and the best original song will be aired on KZOO for one year. The MVP performer will be invited to join the all-star lineup of ukulele performers on stage at the Ukulele Picnic in Hawaii. For more information, visit .
Valentine’s Day Specials
- : Looking for a Valentine’s Date night dress? Get a second dress, 50 percent off. Need a blouse for your second date? Get a blouse for your third date, 50 percent off! Throughout the month of February, buy one item and get a similar item 50 percent off during Eden in Love’s Two is Better Than One Sale.
- Invite your perfect catch to a dreamy date night under the twinkling lanterns of Herringbone Waikiki’s outdoor lanai. Their regular menu of fresh seafood, top quality meats and local produce will be available, alongside exclusive Valentine’s Day specials prepared by Executive Chef Gary Tamashiro from Valentine’s Day through the weekend. Don’t miss out on the extensive wine selection to pair with your meal, and a sweet treat to finish!
- Receive a complimentary hand-woven crinkled cotton red scarf, valued at $79, with any purchase of $300 or more.
- Go out in style by attending a Valentine’s Day celebration at NightRider Jewelry on Feb. 9 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy sweet treats and be entered to win great prizes including a pair of silver Fleur de Lis earrings and much more. Located in Banyan Court, Level 1.
- Love is in the air and what better way to celebrate than a romantic night out in Waikiki! From Feb. 14-17, StripSteak will be serving savory items from its Valentine’s Day menu, including hand-crafted agnolotti, Kona Kampachi crudo, duo surf and turf of filet mignon and Kona lobster tail and vanilla mascarpone cheesecake. Reservations recommended. Located on the Grand Lanai, Level 3.
For additional Valentine’s Day specials and information, visit
Girls' Day (February 26 – March 4)
Celebrate Girls’ Day all week at International Market Place and receive a beach bag and mat. To receive a beach bag, guests can show their same-day receipts totaling $25 or more from any International Market Place store or restaurant to Customer Service located on Level 1 near Saks Fifth Avenue.
International Market Place is proud to support the Hawaii Agricultural Foundation’s (HAF) . For one month, beginning March 1, six restaurants will designate one or more “Localicious Dishes” that incorporate 100 percent locally grown, caught or raised ingredients. For every dish sold, participating restaurants will donate $1 to the Hawaii Agricultural Foundation to support agriculture education programs in public schools statewide. Participating International Market Place restaurants include: Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi, Flour & Barley, Herringbone, The Street Food Hall by Michael Mina, Mi Almita Cantina and StripSteak.
Save the Date: Grand Lanai Restaurant Week (April 8-14)
International Market Place will host its third annual Grand Lanai Restaurant Week highlighting the center’s chef-driven restaurants with special menus and events. From seafood to steaks, chefs from the Grand Lanai will be showcasing their best dishes.
For more event information, visit , Instagram: and in Japanese ;
About International Market Place
Located in the heart of Waikiki, International Market Place is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination featuring a curated mix of upscale and lifestyle brands, and the first Saks Fifth Avenue in Hawaii. The shopping center is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Operating hours for restaurants and department store will vary. For ease of access, the center provides 700 parking spaces and convenient valet parking. For more information, visit and in Japanese . Visit to get a glimpse of Banyan magazine, the roots of International Market Place.